Relationship Banker, Shrewsbury - White City, Shrewsbury, MA
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of
the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With a
principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander--s retail
division serves nearly 2 million customers and more than 5% of
small businesses in the US.
Being a Relationship Banker at Santander
As a Relationship Banker you will be responsible for servicing and
building relationships with branch Consumer and Business customers.
You will deliver an exceptional customer experience through
engagement of customers in the branch, over the phone, and through
collaboration with business partners.
What to Expect
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do. Make
connections with customers in the branch and over the phone.
- Engage Consumer and Business customers through proactive,
outbound calling for both service and relationship deepening
- Assess customer needs by being genuinely curious, asking
questions, and identify opportunities to help achieve their
financial goals today and in the future.
- Be the expert on Santander Consumer and Business products and
services and be able to articulate the benefits that will help
customers based on their need.
- Recommend the best solutions based on need; deliver solutions
directly as well as introduce Investment and Mortgage partners,
- Build trust and deliver solutions by setting expectations and
- Develop relationships with new and existing Consumer and
Business customers by maintaining contact through early engagement
calls and regular outreach with portfolio customers.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience in every
interaction. Ensure timely follow up and escalate when
- Ensure compliance with all bank policies, procedures and
- May assist customers with teller transactions as needed.
- 4 year college degree (preferred)
- 2 or more years of personal banking experience (strongly
- Motivated to help people achieve financial goals
- Passion and personal commitment to proactively help
- Exceptional listening and communication skills in person and
over the phone
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, building
strong relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Ability to use critical thinking to solve problems and provide
solutions to customer issues
- Demonstrated proficiency using the phone to engage with
- Basic computer skills Hours and Schedule
- 40 hours per week
- Schedule varies depending on branch need and may include
Saturdays and/or Sundays At Santander, we value and respect
differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity
of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply .
Primary Location: Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: -,Massachusetts-Shrewsbury
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Worcester , Relationship Banker, Shrewsbury - White City, Shrewsbury, MA, Other , Hubbardston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!