Learning and Development Specialist- Worcester, MA
Company: TJ Maxx
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your
skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution
Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx,
Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To
keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and
adaptable. No day is the same, and that's just how we like it.
Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different - and
support each other along the way.2nd shift hoursJob SummaryOur
Distribution Center (DC) is looking for a Learning & Development
Specialist to help support the development and implementation of
learning solutions. This person will play a key role managing,
directing, coordinating, and delivering leadership training as well
as new hire orientation and onboarding.Responsibilities:
- Supports the success of building wide/network wide programs
through partnership with building & network leaders (e.g.
Internship program, Distribution Leadership Program, content
- Delivers, monitors, coaches and guides leadership training for
Distribution Center Leaders.
- Provides coaching, facilitates discussions and makes
recommendations for developmental needs.
- Partners with DC L&D &/or Home Office L&D to
modify, design and develop training programs and materials.
- Facilitates learning virtually & in-person by utilizing adult
learning techniques, interactive elements, role plays, and
technology delivered training.
- Provides post-training event feedback and support to learners
and their leaders on the job through continuous coaching and
- Evaluates and assesses learning programs and their impact
- Plans, prioritizes, schedules and manages time based on
curriculum calendar and business needs.
- Plans, schedules, & manages onboarding plans for new
- Tracks & maintains records for new associate training,
leadership training, etc.Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Coaching and/or facilitation skills
- Comfortable knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook,
PPT, Word & Teams)
- Passionate for the development of people and building
relationships in a collaborative environment
- Understanding of conducting needs analyses, instructional
design, and adult learning theory preferred
- Deep listening and inquiry; seeks to understand and make
connections which result in engaging interactions
- The ability to build and maintain relationships and the ability
to influence others without authority
- Upon invitation to interview you may be asked to deliver a
short training session of your choiceCome Discover Different at TJX
- we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a
lot of inventory - at all times of the day - and that takes
working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our
TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team
in our Distribution Centers.As you think about where to work, know
that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great
benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or
military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local
Keywords: TJ Maxx, Worcester , Learning and Development Specialist- Worcester, MA, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!