Posted on: November 19, 2021
Performs complex and diverse molecular assays in accordance with
established procedures. With support from a supervisor, exercises
sound judgment to troubleshoot lab procedures in order to produce
accurate results. Individuals may serve as point person, or
technical lead for a particular assay. Prepares technical reports.
Recognizes assay related problems and escalates appropriately. May
assist with general laboratory support including organizing and
filling samples and solution preparation. May participate in
training less experienced technologists.
- BA/BS degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology,
Clinical Laboratory Science, or related scientific field.
- ASCP or AMT certification is a plus
- 1 year or more of professional clinical lab experience
preferred (Technologist and Sr Technologist)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficient with computers; Familiarity with laboratory
information systems are a plus
- High level of attention detail along with strong communication
and organizational skills
- Must be able to pass a standardized color vision screen
- Flexibility to work overtime or other shifts depending on
business needs If you're looking for a career that offers
opportunities for growth, continual development, professional
challenge, and the chance to make a real difference, apply
Keywords: Labcorp, Worcester , Molecular Technologist, Other , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!