Company: Blaire House of Worcester
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Title: Helping Hands
Helping Hands Position starting at $17 an hour with Covid Add On
Rates with an additional Career Growth Opportunity for Certified
Nursing Assistant. Covid Add On Rate up to $20.00 an hour upon
becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant, in as little as 4 months or
sooner! No Experience Needed, apply today!
Company Description:Blaire House of Worcester is a 75-bed skilled
nursing center. We have been family owned and operated, servicing
the health care needs of seniors for nearly 50 years. We have a
unique mission and dedicate 100 percent of our services to Dementia
and Alzheimer's Disease. Our passion for ensuring that our seniors
retain a fulfilling quality of life while we provide optimal care
is second to none. If you share our passion and enjoy knowing
you've made a positive impact on the lives of the elderly
population and their families, then we would love to hear from you
as soon as possible.
Blaire House of Worcester is seeking an energetic Helping Hands to
uphold our high standards for senior care!
- Refer a friend and be eligible to collect up to $500
- Gym membership reimbursement plan
- Annual Physical cost reimbursement plan
- 401K Savings Opportunity
- Vacation time and sick time.
- Paid Holidays
- Verizon Discount Plans
- BJs Discount Plans
- FILA Shoes Discount Plans
Job Summary:Directly responsible to the Clinical Head Nurse/Shift
Supervisor/Director of Nursing as assigned.
- Assist residents with personal hygiene, including but not
limited to hair, nails, teeth and dentures, glasses, hearing aides
- Make beds and dispose of dirty laundry according to facility
- Assists residents to and from the dining room.
- Wash dining room tables and return tablecloths and bibs to
laundry in appropriate containers after meals.
- Stock residents units with supplies up on admission and as
- Accompany residents to appointments as requisitions
- Performs other tasks as designated by the Department Supervisor
/ Clinical Head Nurse / Shift Supervisor / Director of Nursing.
Qualifications:Education: Ability to speak, read and write English.
Ability to follow oral and written directions in English.Training
and Experience: No experience necessary. On the job training will
Career Growth Opportunity:Training as Certified Nursing Assistant
is paid for by the facility with a pay increase of $20 an hour,
including Covid Add-On Rate, once certification is achieved.
(Typically less than 4 months, certification is achieved.)
Conditions do apply, see Human Resources for more detail.
Equal Opportunity Employer: MFDV
Keywords: Blaire House of Worcester, Worcester , Helping Hands, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!