Account Stocker, Part Time - Great for those needing a flexible schedule!
Company: Novo Distribution
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Empire Company, one of the largest millwork distribution
companies in the United States is currently looking to fill a **PT
ACCOUNT STOCKER** to service our Lowe's customer stores. Position
SummaryThe Primary purpose of the Account Stocker position is to
service Lowe's stores by fulfilling the requirements of The Empire
Company's Stocking Program with Lowes, which includes stocking
Empire materials that have been previously shipped to the
- Ensure your safety while working in the Lowes store, as well as
the safety of those around you, including: Lowes personnel or Lowes
- Be courteous and professional to the customer
- Communicate effectively with Lowes store personnel
- Contact the Lowes receiving department of store you are
responsible for to confirm availability of products to be
- Stock Empire products included in the Stocking Program within
36 hours of when they are delivered (after the materials have been
received in the Lowes system) unless other arrangements are made
with authorized Lowe's representatives
- Retrieve Empire products from inventory, break bundles and
stock products appropriately
- Ensure all Empire products that are stocked look
- Straighten and push back moulding,
- Return ALL products to their proper location.
- Stock moulding in the proper bin locations.
- Perform culls and ensure Lowe's has properly received credit
for damaged pieces found during the stocking process.
- Keep aisles free of debris during the stocking process.
- Clean up and properly dispose of all bundle ties and other
- Return or arrange for return of all carts and/or cattle racks
to their proper location.
- Participate in special events for customers (i.e. Grand
Openings, Contractor Days, product knowledge training, etc.), as
- Assist with store set/reset activity, as needed.Basic
- High school diploma or GED
- A valid un-restricted driver's license (Other than vision)
- Automobile Insurance coverage (you will need to provide
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Apple or Android Smart Phone.Physical Requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Standing, walking, bending or twisting
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Lifting 100 lbs. with use of equipment or assistance
- Pushing/pulling up to 25 lbs.Travel RequirementsTravel to
assigned Lowes store(s) in a local geographic region.ABOUT THE
COMPANY:Novo Building Products is a leading manufacturer and
distributor of moulding, stair parts, doors, and other specialty
building products servicing building material dealers
(lumberyards), door shops, retail home centers, and millwork
manufacturers throughout the United States. The North American
divisions include The Empire Company, Southwest Moulding,
Ornamental Mouldings, and LJ Smith. This position is with The
Empire Company one of the largest millwork distribution companies
in the United StatesFor more information please visit our website
at: www.novobp.comNOVO Building Products/The Empire Company is an
Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V#NHC
Keywords: Novo Distribution, Worcester , Account Stocker, Part Time - Great for those needing a flexible schedule!, Other , Milford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!