Posted on: January 16, 2022
Eaton's Power Quality Division is currently seeking an Assembly
Associate (1st Shift) to join our team. This position is based at
our Worcester, MA facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
Perform operations required to assemble and pack various products
including operation of equipment in accordance with customer
orders. Maintain necessary records for all operations. Checks
completed parts to ensure compliance to Worcester Plant Quality
standards and makes necessary adjustments when required to meet
In this function you will:---
- Maintain equipment and perform housekeeping duties as
- Adheres to all environmental, health, safety rules and
regulations, and work instructions.
- Assist team in achieving plant and department goals by flexing
- Assist with on-the-job training and continuous
- Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton's goals,
philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement through
participation and teamwork.
- General knowledge of Eaton Quality Management System
- Perform other duties as required.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company -
Basic (Required) Qualifications:---
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited school.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only
candidates in the immediate geographic area (50-mile radius) will
- 3+ months hand assembly experience.
- 1+ years' experience in light to medium industrial
manufacturing environment and 6+ months hand assembly
- Ability to read and interpret production drawings, bill of
- Ability to read written instructions and comprehend verbal
- Ability to read and follow standard work.
- Ability to use good judgment and problem-solving skills to make
- Knowledge of basic shop math, assembly, and configuration.
- Ability to use measuring tape, hand and power tools or
- Ability to read basic blueprint reading.
- Working knowledge to self-sufficiency.
Eaton also considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with local laws. To request a
disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your
job search, application or interview process, please call
412-893-3600 or send an email to:
Manufacturing & Operations
North America - US/Puerto Rico
Worcester MA Loc
CPDI OPS Operations
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :107991
Keywords: Eaton, Worcester , Assembler, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!