Company: Wayside Youth & Family Support Network
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Come demonstrate your passion for child & family empowerment by
joining the Wayside team!
*****SIGN ON BONUS OF $2000!! ($1000 after 30 days; $1000 after 90
At Wayside, you can expect to be part of an inclusive, innovative,
and equity- focused community that approaches client care as a
matter of social justice. Wayside is one of Massachusetts' most
respected child and family serving agencies with program locations
across Central, Eastern and Northeastern Massachusetts serving more
than 6,000 children, young adults, and families each year.
Wayside thinks of our employees as whole people and invests in
benefits to support employee wellness.
- Tuition, training & student loan reimbursement
- PTO Package: 3 Wellness Days (time off), 9 Paid Holidays, Up to
3 weeks of vacation (in your first year)
- A learning environment - free training institute with thought
leaders, CEU trainings & program trainings, etc.
- Financial health supports
- Equity focused medical benefits
- Teamwork atmosphere Career development support - a great place
to grow your career!!!Salary Range: $60,000.00+
Wayside Youth & Family Support Network is hiring clinicians who
would like to manage their own flexible and independent schedules.
We provide a supportive culture that allows for a balance of
personal responsibilities and professional development while
contributing to the community.
What you will do:
- Conduct individual, family, and group counseling using trauma
informed and culturally responsive interventions for youth and
- Assist caregivers in navigating systems, to promote their
awareness of resources and access to supports.
- Empower caregivers with skills and strategies to support their
child's behavioral health needs.
- Create care plans and interventions to support skill-based
growth for clients.
- Promote and strengthen family's natural supports to foster a
welcoming and supportive community for the youth.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team with the child,
parents, and other providers to ensure close collaboration and
coordination of care.
- Ensure that client's rights are respected, particularly in
regard to cultural competency.
- Collaborate with other community-based organizations to provide
services and care for clients.Competencies/Traits of Our
- Talent connecting with people
- Strong communication skills----both written and verbal
- Ability to assess and manage risk
- Flexibility,---creative---thinking, and---adapt to competing
- Valid driver's license/access to reliable automobile
- Masters Degree in Social Work or related fieldWe will train you
in: Motivational Interviewing; Courageous Conversations; Trauma
Informed Practice; Substance Use Intervention; Risk and Safety
Wayside welcomes equity-minded applicants whose values align with
our goal of being a child welfare and behavioral health agency
committed to anti-racism, social justice, and advocacy. Successful
candidates are asked to be engaged in Wayside's dedication to
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.Bilingual/bicultural and LGBTQ+
applicants are encouraged to apply!
Keywords: Wayside Youth & Family Support Network, Worcester , Clinician, Other , Charlton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!