Company: Vero Health Care
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Full Time MMQ Nurse
Vero Health and Rehab is a post-acute care provider with facilities
throughout Massachusetts. We are currently recruiting for a full
time MMQ nurse. Consider joining this dynamic team.
Position: MMQ Assessment Nurse
Location: Vero Health & Rehab- Amesbury
Supervisor: Facility Director of Nursing and Regional Director of
- Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience with MMQ's.
- Powerful knowledge of all applicable payer sources and related
- Exceptional assessment and communication skills.
- Ability to teach and monitor key documentation by others.
- Monitors completion of MMQ documentation by other disciplines
within timeframes prescribed by regulatory guidelines.
- Initiates care plans with resident and interdisciplinary
- Analyzes data and advises staff on acceptable standards of
documentation at all levels.
- Participates in Division of Medical Assistance audits as needed
and monitors accuracy of nursing documentation.
- Great team player.
Vero Health Care requires evidence of COVID-19 vaccination for all
Vero personnel and affiliates who will be present at a facility.
Religious and medical exemptions will be provided in accordance
with applicable federal and state laws.
Vero Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer. All
employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and
competence and not influenced or affected by race, color, religion,
age, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military
status, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Vero Health Care, Worcester , MMQ Coordinator, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!