EM Assembler II
Company: The Davis Companies
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Immediate EM Assembler opening in -Westboro, MA -The EM
Assembler - performs a variety of assembly operations associated
with a wide variety of electrical and mechanical products,
according to written procedures, drawings, and established
workmanship standards. Build mechanical and electrical assemblies.
-Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have electrical wiring experience -
- Work from written instructions that provide detailed methods
and sequence of assembly operations using a bill of materials,
wiring diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Assemble and fabricate assemblies using company-supplied hand
and power tools.
- Assemble electrical panels and electrical boxes.
- Assemble products per assembly process specifications.
- Work with groups ranging from 2-8 people.Qualifications
- Must have panel wiring experience
- High School diploma or GED with experience, prefer technical
- Exposure to hand tools and power tools.
- Exposure to work instructions and blue prints a plus.#piqacc
-DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and
nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding
high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating
and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. -We make
every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each
stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a
new role can be. -Apply today and experience "The DAVIS
Difference". -PandoLogic. Keywords: Assembler, Location:
Westborough, MA - 01581
Keywords: The Davis Companies, Worcester , EM Assembler II, Other , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!