CNC Machinist - Eligible for $3,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Location: North Grafton
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Join our organization within our Global Machining Operations.
This position would join over 200+ professionals who work within
our world class 50,000 Sq. FT. Machining/Manufacturing facility, w/
over 90+ start of the art CNC machines and technologies. We are
looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual to work in
our fast paced multifaceted work environment utilizing a variety of
CNC lathe and CNC Milling technologies to produce machined
components for our biotechnology products.The -position requires
set-up and operation abilities -of more than one -multi-axis
machine such as Nakamura-Tome (WT-100, WT-150, WT-250), -Okuma
(LU), Hardinge (GT or Conquest) or -Mori-Seiki (NL, NLX, NTX, SL).
-Inspection of own -and other associates parts, computer skills,
ability to read and edit programs and make sound decisions -when
presented with -issues is required. Excellent communication skills
are paramount as working on multiple machines with associates is a
required function. - -This opening is a Day Shift position for
Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 07:30AM to 08:00PM. - Shift
comes with a 7% shift differential.
- Safely set-up and operate multiple CNC equipment with minimal
- Ability to simultaneously operate more than one CNC machine at
- Read and adhere to all written processes.
- Inspect product utilizing visual and hand inspection equipment
(microscopes, vernier calipers, micrometers, drop indicators,
profilometer, CMM, etc.).
- Inspect, change and make offsets to cutting tooling in CNC
- Use 5S to maintain a clean and safe workspace.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Interact in a professional manner with coworkers across various
shifts on a daily basis.
- Vocational trades school, high school diploma or equivalent
preferred (formal trades or apprenticeship programs preferred)
and/or - 5 years plus machining experience.
- Able to read complex engineering drawings and fundamental
understanding of GD&T.
- Perform basic math.
- Basic computer skill required (Outlook, Microsoft Office,
Prolink, Machine Metrics, etc.).
- Position requires a commitment to accelerated development using
a variety of training methods both internal and external to
- All training will be developed and implemented based upon the
candidate experience level.
- Be able to drive to root cause.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Self-starter and motivated to perform under well a fast-paced
environment.Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the worlds leading
specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass
spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life,
materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than
7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35
countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products
available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating
business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to
enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery,
environmental management, food safety, and water quality.Working at
Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their
careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be
better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We're the
problem solvers and innovators that aren't afraid to take risks to
transform the world of human health and well-being. We're all in it
together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed
today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow. - -Diversity
and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters
Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement
programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase
diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and
thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our
customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran
Keywords: Waters, Worcester , CNC Machinist - Eligible for $3,000 Sign-on Bonus!, Other , North Grafton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!