Rock Truck Operator - great advancement opportunit
Company: Eco Recovery Solutions
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionFull-time work - Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Outstanding potential to learn and grow with a great
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Excellent benefits package - Medical, Dental, Vision &
Prescription, Life Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous vacation, paid company holidays and floating
holidaysJob SummaryResponsible for operating heavy equipment to
load the processing system on site. Assist in the cleaning and
maintenance of the system equipment as well as other duties
assigned by the Lead Operator. Essential Duties and
- Quickly become knowledgeable of the Company's systems and
- Demonstrate proficiency in the operation of a rock truck.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the operation of various mobile
equipment, including fork truck, skid steer-type loader,
person-lift, and pickup truck.
- Troubleshoot and report all operational and mechanical
deficiencies to the Lead Operator. Demonstrate mechanical abilities
to conduct daily preventative maintenance on heavy equipment.
- Ensure all equipment and grounds are kept clean and free of
built-up ash and debris
- Follow standard safety and environmental procedures, correct
safety and environmental hazards, and report them to the Lead
- Read, understand and apply information, such as lockout/tagout
procedures, safety and environmental rules, job hazard analyses,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Prepare and maintain daily and weekly logs, checklists and
schedules as required.
- Be available to support the operation by working a rotating
shift and overtime as required.
- Perform other duties as requested and/or assigned.Education and
- Experience in a production environment
- Heavy equipment operation experience, particularly
- Mechanical and maintenance skills Special Skills and Abilities
- Strong work ethic and sound judgment
- Ability to work effectively in adverse environmental
conditions, including wet or humid conditions, airborne particles,
potential exposure to dust, and chemicals, varied temperatures and
outdoor weather conditions, and noise in the work environment
- Team player spirit
- Respect for Safety, Health & Environment in the workplace
Keywords: Eco Recovery Solutions, Worcester , Rock Truck Operator - great advancement opportunit, Other , Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!