Event Planner II
Company: US Tech Solutions
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Duration: 12 Months
- Interface with vendors, OEM, and internal service organizations
to addresslaboratory equipment service needs.
- Provide administrative support throughout equipment lifecycle
(onboarding, maintenance/repair, decommissioning).
- Maintain Maximo database in support of equipment location and
spend tracking as well as storage of equipment warranties and
- Receive incoming work request and generate work orders on
- Process service contract renewals, including review of
equipment reliability histories, determination of in sourcing
potential, and overall assessment of cost benefits.Requirement:
- College Degree or equivalent experience. A technical degree
(Engineering or Science) is preferred.
- At least 2+ years of experience with laboratory equipment and
practices, either having served as a lab analyst, lab equipment
service provider, or both.
- Proficient in data entry, analysis, and presentation,
particularly within Maximo, COGNOS, and SAP environments.
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Worcester , Event Planner II, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!