Field Representative / Part Time / U.S.
Company: Retail Data LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Are you looking for a part-time job that allows you the
flexibility to set a schedule that works with your busy life and
has unlimited earnings potential? Then join RetailData's growing
and diverse Field Representative Team!
We are seeking individuals to join our team who are self-motivated,
detail oriented and most importantly dependable. We have been the
leading provider of retail intelligence to the largest retailers in
the world for over 30 years and have growing demands for additional
Field Representatives to help us to collect critical retail
information such as pricing, promotion, and merchandising data.
What will you be doing?
* On the agreed schedule that you set in partnership with your
manager, you will be asked to use a company-provided handheld data
collection device to record prescribed product information.
* There will be specific criteria that you will be asked to follow
to capture information such as item prices, displayed promotions
and potentially pictures of product merchandising and/or
* Once you have successfully met the criteria of the project you
simply transmit the file electronically to our corporate office for
review and packaging to our clients.
What does RetailData Offer You?
* A comprehensive initial training program to ensure you fully
understand the expectations of the position.
* Competitive productivity-based compensation that has a guaranteed
minimum with unlimited upside as you increase your aptitude and
proficiency in completing projects for the company.
* As a part-time team member, you are offered identity theft
protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and
750 hours worked.
* Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
* Optimized, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy
* Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement.
* Opportunities for employee learning and development.
What Does RetailData Require?
* At least 18 years of age.
* High school diploma, or equivalent.
* Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable
transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
* Ability to work approximately 15 hours per week with scheduling
* Reliability to start and finish assignments on time with the
detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
* Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 40
* Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with grocery
store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects required
collection of items in these store aisles.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to
a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all
employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital
status, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: Retail Data LLC, Worcester , Field Representative / Part Time / U.S., Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!