Automotive BDC Client Care Specialist
Company: Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn
Location: South Grafton
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn is seeking a full-time,
self-motivated representative to join our dealerships Internet
This position will be responsible for handling internet leads,
inbound phone calls and customer retention.
Immediate Opening Available. No Automotive Experience Necessary
- Receive inbound calls and internet leads and follow up with
clients in a prompt, courteous manner, letting each customer know
that they are our number one priority
- Communicate with the prospective sales clients until they are
ready to set an appointment and visit the dealership
- Obtain customer information and keep accurate database
- Maintain a dealership standard for response time
- Set up sales appointments with customers with the focus that
all customers are prospective long-term customers
- Handle minor customer complaints and misunderstandings
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time-off
- Top-tier pay plan
- Great opportunities for advancement within our stellar
organization recently voted for the 12th year in a row as one of
The Boston Globe's Top Places to Work
- Must have flexible schedule and able to work weekends
- Must be self-motivated and performance driven
- Must be able to attend training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to learn quickly.
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Professional and personable demeanor.
- No experience required
Keywords: Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn, Worcester , Automotive BDC Client Care Specialist, Other , South Grafton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!