Wholesale Fulfillment Coordinator-Cannabis
Company: Green Meadows Farms
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Summary: The Wholesale Fulfillment
Coordinator is responsible for supporting the execution and
fulfillment of wholesale sales assist the Wholesale Manager. This
role will coordinate the wholesale fulfillment of orders in support
of multiple dispensaries operationsResponsibilities:
- Efficiently tracking, filling and packing all wholesale
- Ensure all product availability and testing results are
accurately reflected on the physical inventory, POS, inventory
management systems and online menu.
- Inform management of any outlying issues.
- Be aware of current and upcoming promotional events and
- Coordinating the delivery of all orders before departure.
- Conduct inventory audits daily, weekly, and monthly while
ensuring audits are done accurately and recorded
- Maintain complete accuracy within METRC and other inventory
- May also be tasked with other duties in various departments as
needed based on operational demands.
- Perform other duties with Inventory team as assigned.JOB
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONSMinimum Education: High School Diploma
or GED equivalent.Preferred Education: N/AMinimum Experience:
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in an inventory related
- Proficient computer skills
- METRC competencyPreferred Experience:Soft Skills:
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving capability and integrity
- Unquestioned integrity
- Excellent organizational skills and keen oversight
- Organization and planning skillsPowered by
Keywords: Green Meadows Farms, Worcester , Wholesale Fulfillment Coordinator-Cannabis, Other , Southbridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!