Company: Validation & Engineering Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Validation & Engineering Group, Inc. (V&EG) is a leading
services supplier provides solutions for the Pharmaceutical,
Biotechnology, Chemical, Food, and Medical Devices industries in
the following areas: Laboratory, Compliance, Computer, Engineering,
Project Management, Validation, and other services.
We are seeking for talented, dedicated individuals who is committed
to work under the highest standards of ethics to and with expertise
in the following areas:
* Manufacturing Equipment
* Commissioning / Qualification
* Clean Room Qualification and associated controlled
* Facilities/Utilities Qualification
* Bachelor's Degree in Science and Engineering
* Minimum of 5+ years of experience in direct pharmaceutical,
medical device or biotechnology industries.
* Experience in direct process / manufacturing areas.
* Experience in execution of protocols
* Experience in review and approval of executed protocols
* Excellent oral and technical writing skills.
* Must be proficient using MS Windows and Microsoft Office
* Strong knowledge in cGxP and regulatory guidance as well as
understanding of how they are applied to regulatory compliance,
i.e. FDA guidelines, cGMP, ISO for Cleanroom.
Keywords: Validation & Engineering Group, Worcester , Validation Specialist, Other , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!