Corporate Security Guard (Part Time)
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Join a team of more than 25,000 team members, comprised of our
home office and over 215 clubs and 3 distribution centers in 17
states. We're committed to delivering value and convenience to our
Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for
their family and home. BJ's Wholesale Club offers a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow
and excel. -Job Summary:The Corporate Security Guard will work to
maintain the safety and security of the BJ's corporate office. The
guard is responsible for monitoring to physical security and safety
of the facility. Individuals must be able to utilize CCTV, Access
Control & Visitor registrations systems and be able to regularly
evaluate potential threats and take mitigation steps to maintain a
high level of security. The Security guard must always be visible
throughout the day and be on alert to evaluate and respond to
issues. Individuals must operate with a sense of urgency and have
strong interpersonal skills to partner with various individuals
across the organization.Primary Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Protect company assets by following and enforcing all security
& safety protocols.
- Responsible for responding to all emergency situations and
provide support until emergency services arrive. Must be able to
properly document details for all emergencies in the Case
- Provide guidance and support to team members, visitors, and
vendors in a professional manner to ensure they are following all
safety and security protocols.
- Responsible for visitor registration and check in process to
ensure vendors produce the proper credentials to be provided access
to the facility.
- Escalate any concerns to the Corporate Security Manager in a
- Ensure the safety of all team members, vendors, and visitors
working in the facility.
- Follow all security post orders and direction from the
Corporate Security Manager.
- Always maintain a professional appearance by wearing the proper
uniform and maintain tools, such as radios, in good working
- Work closely with home office teams to maintain security and
safety during all onsite events. -
- Other duties as required by their supervisor. Required
- 3+ experience working as a Security Manager, Police Officer,
Detective, or other security/police experience.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Working knowledge of security technology such as CCTV systems
and Access Control Systems.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Interest in protecting the people and assets within the
organization. Job Conditions:
- Most of the time is spent moving about frequently on hard
surfaces. There may be a need to occasionally bend, pull, reach,
- Occasionally requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May
require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than
30 pounds with assistance.
- Located in a comfortable indoor environment. There may be
frequent exposure to cleaning agents.
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Worcester , Corporate Security Guard (Part Time), Other , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!