Company: Wayside Youth & Family Support Network
Posted on: August 5, 2022
COME DEMONSTRATE YOUR PASSION FOR CHILD & FAMILY EMPOWERMENT BY
JOINING THE WAYSIDE TEAM!At Wayside, you can expect to be part of
an inclusive, innovative, and equity- focused community that
approaches client care as a matter of social justice. Wayside is
one of Massachusetts' most respected child and family serving
agencies with program locations across Central, Eastern and
Northeastern Massachusetts serving more than 6,000 children, young
adults, and families each year.
Wayside thinks of our employees as whole people and invests in
benefits to support employee wellness.
- Tuition, training & student loan reimbursement
- PTO Package: 3 Wellness Days (time off), 9 Paid Holidays, Up to
3 weeks of vacation (in your first year)
- A learning environment - free training institute with thought
leaders, CEU trainings & program trainings, etc.
- Financial health supports
- Equity focused medical benefits
- Teamwork atmosphere
- Career development support - a great place to grow your
career!!!FFS Clinician - OutpatientWayside is seeking master's
level Clinicians to provide outpatient clinical services to
children, adolescents, and their families .What you will do:
- Strong diagnostic and clinical writing skills are necessary to
perform this job.
- Conduct intakes for new clients, assessing for medical
necessity as indicated.
- Complete comprehensive clinical assessments and develop
treatment plans/Individualized action plans according to program
- Provide individual, couples, sibling, and family treatment as
clinically indicated and in accordance with program
- Provide crisis intervention services with clients as
needed.Competencies/Traits of Our Superstars:
- Ability to highlight and validate strengths in young people and
- Respectful curiosity to learn from a person's lived
- Support and challenge towar ds change in clients.Minimum
- Masters Degree in Social Work , Psychology, or related field
plus experience providing services to children, adolescents, and
families.Wayside welcomes equity-minded applicants whose values
align with our goal of being a child welfare and behavioral health
agency committed to anti-racism, social justice, and advocacy.
Successful candidates are asked to be engaged in Wayside's
dedication to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
Bilingual/bicultural and LGBTQ+ applicants are encouraged to
Keywords: Wayside Youth & Family Support Network, Worcester , Fee-for-Service Clinician, Other , Milford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!