Business Development Associate
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionBusiness Development Associate Job Description We
are looking for an energetic business development associate to help
drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new clients
and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing
relationships. Other duties will include market research,
developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of
projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work
with various departments and report to the Head of Business
Development.The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized
and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company's reputation,
and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A
background in sales or marketing is strongly
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and
mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while
maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service
and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches,
presentations, reference material, and other documents as
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to
engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and
Keywords: Choice1Temps, Worcester , Business Development Associate, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!