1099 All Hazards Preparedness Exercise Support - S
Company: Summit ET
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: 1099 All Hazards Preparedness Exercise
Support - Subject Matter Experts SummitET is seeking subject matter
expert exercise 1099 support to perform as observers, controllers
and evaluators during virtual and on-site exercises to include
tabletop, functional, and field training exercises. These personnel
will also prepare after-action reports requiring the compiling and
analysis of observations for the achievement of exercise
objectives, and providing corrective action recommendations. The
individuals selected will be required to use their knowledge and
expertise to execute and complete the work. On-site exercises will
be conducted throughout the United States and may require frequent
travel.These are 1099 contract positions.SummitET has a current
need in the state of Vermont contingent on contract awards.
- 10 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following
areas: Leading or providing support to preparedness exercises,
performing roles and responsibilities involving incident or unified
command, emergency management, fire, law enforcement,
counterterrorism/WMD terrorism response operations, and
cybersecurity. Selection preference will be weighted to those with
both real world and exercise experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree. Preference is made to degrees
within the national security or preparedness mission to include
homeland security, emergency management, hazardous
materials/WMD/CBRNE, cyber security, forensic or law enforcement
science, or hard sciences.
- Excellent writing, grammar, and analytical skills
- Perform professionally and be professionally attired to the
standards of SummitET
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others,
and provide impeccable customer service.
- Work independently, be adaptable to changing schedules,
multitask, keep organized, and perform by set deadlines.
- Comprehensive understanding of the National Incident Management
System (NIMS), Incident Command System (ICS), Presidential Policy
Directive 8 planning frameworks and federal interagency operational
plans; and the Comprehensive Preparedness Guide (CPG) 101:
Developing and Maintaining Emergency Operations Plans.
- Maintain a professional level of fluency in Microsoft Office
suite of applications including Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, Forms,
and Excel; and ability to master other basic software applications
as may be necessary.
- Quickly learn and maintain skills involved in designated
virtual platforms (Microsoft Teams and Zoom) as may be
- Must be able to stand and walk unassisted across different
terrains in a field exercise environment
- for long periods of time while making observations, taking
notes, and controlling exercise play.
- Must have a valid driver's license, travel on a commercial
aircraft, rent vehicles, and enter government facilities pursuant
to respective requirements
- Possession of an active national security clearance a
plus.SummitET is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disability
and participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Summit ET, Worcester , 1099 All Hazards Preparedness Exercise Support - S, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!