Registered Nurse - Per Diem
Company: Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services is searching for an energetic
Registered Nurse to join our amazing TEAM of clinicians that
- Significantly improve overall quality of life of the clients we
- Maintain a consistent, on-going patient case load, unlike
traditional insurance-based homecare therapy models.
- Work for a fast-growing, therapist owned company that truly
cares about the success of their clinicians and understands their
needs in the field.
- Expand your clinical skills through ongoing staff education and
- Have the ability to make their own schedule to maintain a true
work-life balanceThis is a consistent per diem opportunity (10+
visits per week) for a Registered Nurse to perform treatments,
evaluations, and re-evaluations in group homes and residential
settings in Worcester and the surrounding area. *VRNS provides
services throughout the entire state of Massachusetts.
- Base rate: $50-$60/visit
- Mileage reimbursement: .62/mile
Home healthcare experience is recommended, but not required.
- Candidates must have MA license
- Minimum of 1-year experience.
- COVID- 19 vaccination and booster is required of our
staff.Contact us today to discuss this great opportunity to start a
truly rewarding career in Home Care! Our recruiters are available
for early morning, evening, and weekend interviews to fit into your
busy schedule! PI187694355
Keywords: Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services, Worcester , Registered Nurse - Per Diem, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!