Front End Supervisor
Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Front End Supervisor FULL-TIME $15/hr Essential functions:
- Supervising, training and evaluating cashiers, front-end loaders,
checkers and U-boat retrieval.
- Ensuring friendly, efficient and professional customer
- Ensuring compliance with established sales and security policies
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints in a timely and
- Assisting customers with product location and detailed
information when needed.
- Planning and preparing work schedules to include lunch and
- Performing cashier check-outs and operates register, when
- Performing supervisor functions of voids and returns, price
adjustments, IOUs (F-6) vs. invoicing and cancels transactions.
- Assisting checkers in comparing customer receipts to items on
cart to avoid losses.
- Efficiently uses industry specific software to resolve customer
inquiries, price checks, inventory queries and price discrepancies.
BOS-01 WS-01 WS-LC
Shift start: 6:00AM or 7:00AM or 8:00AM or 9:00AM
Shift length: 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Worcester , Front End Supervisor, Other , Milford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!