CCT ICU 24hrs flex Days
Company: Saint Vincent Hospital
Posted on: September 23, 2022
*** $1,200 Sign on *** Summary:
1. Assists with personal hygiene, takes vital signs and changes bed
2. May serve and collect food trays, provide for between-meal
nourishment, and clean, sterilize, store and prepare other
3. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field. Responsibilities:
1. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform
the functions of the job.
2. Works under immediate supervision.
3. Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
4. Assists nursing service personnel with a variety of patient care
activities and related services necessary in caring for the
personal needs and comfort of patients. Onboarding Process: Please
be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background
check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug
High school diploma or equivalent, or certified nursing assistant
Required: Certified Nursing Assistant. CPR.
Nursing Assistants and PCA
Saint Vincent Hospital
If Other Shift, Specify:
every third weekend and holiday / flex
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an
applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status
or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: Saint Vincent Hospital, Worcester , CCT ICU 24hrs flex Days, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!