Clinical Educator 40hrs Days
Company: Saint Vincent Hospital
Posted on: September 25, 2022
SCHEDULE: 40 hours, Days - 11:00 am - 7:00 pm weekends as needed
- Responsible for educational programming for clinical
- The process consists of orientation, in service education for
the purpose of promoting the development of staff consistent with
the goals of the organization.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED:
- Registered Nurse licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of
- ANA certification preferred. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Master's Degree in Nursing or related field. EXPERIENCE
- Two or three years in a clinical nursing role (clinical
expertise must be appropriate to specialty alignment).
- Experience in the teaching and learning process.
- BLS instructor preferred.
Saint Vincent Hospital
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an
applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status
or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: Saint Vincent Hospital, Worcester , Clinical Educator 40hrs Days, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!