Customer Service Representative
Company: Hyde Tools Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Job Summary: *
Receives telephone, email and FAX orders, requests for quotes, lead
times, product information, pricing, and account status from
consumers, customers, sales, and sales representatives. Processes,
keys, and tracks orders. Interfaces with warehouse, sales,
marketing, finance, manufacturing, and purchasing. This position
requires good reading, communication, math, and problem solving
skills that are equivalent to a high school education or higher.
With 0-2 years of work experience in the CS field. Need to be able
to follow established procedures to provide answers or refer calls
to appropriate staff.
*Major Job Duties: *
1) Spends 75-80% of day on Phone, Fax/Scan and Email customer
2) Process and key orders including EDI.
3) Provide information to customers on pricing, product, order lead
times, status, and terms.
4) Provide information to Sales and Sales Representatives on
pricing, product, order lead times and status.
5) Manage existing order changes, adjustments, and cancellations
for domestic customers.
6) Able to discuss current product promotions.
7) Uses XA system to retrieve customer information, expedite
orders, stock status, daily reports, PO status.
8) Processes credit applications with Finance Department.
9) Prepares paperwork for purchase orders, copies of invoices, and
return material authorizations.
10) Interfaces with warehouse, sales, marketing, finance,
manufacturing, and purchasing departments.
11) Order filing.
12) Entering and maintaining quotes for customers.
13) Sends out sample and product information requests.
14) Provide coverage for other CS Representatives during breaks,
vacations, and leaves of absences.
15) Must be able to multi-task.
16) Ability to work under stressful conditions.
17) Team Player.
High School or GED equivalent. Computer skills including Excel &
Word, Typing skills, Phone etiquette.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Profit sharing
* Tuition reimbursement
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Eastford, CT 06242: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hyde Tools Inc., Worcester , Customer Service Representative, Other , Southbridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!