PCA Float Pool 24hrs flex Nights
Company: Saint Vincent Hospital
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*** $1,200 Sign on *** Summary:
1. As a member of the patient care team, performs a variety of
technical and other direct care functions with the patient and
family as delegated by the Registered Nurse.
2. The PCA is competent to provide care to patients as further
described, ranging from adolescents to geriatrics.
3. In addition to all the primary responsibilities, the PCA is
responsible performing other responsibilities to facilitate service
in a timely manner to patients.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must
successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health
screening which includes a drug screen. Education:
1. High school diploma or equivalent, or certified nursing
1. Nursing assistant or Home Health Aide experience, or CNA
certification, or CMA, EMT, or nursing student (one year of
clinical rotation required.)Professional Licensure and
1. Heartsaver/AED required. Employment practices will not be
influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally
protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would
result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: Saint Vincent Hospital, Worcester , PCA Float Pool 24hrs flex Nights, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!