Company: Benjamin Moore & Co
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We have a current opening in our quality organization located at
our Milford manufacturing facility. Position will encompass both
quality control and quality assurance functions in the lab as well
as on the manufacturing floor. This role works to support the
Quality Manager and Plant Management in assuring the overall
quality of the site. The position reports to the site Quality
- Perform quality control testing in laboratory as a backup to
lab techs to ensure proper coverage during vacations and personal
days. This may require working a different shift time in order to
support manufacturing. Advance notice will be provided when
off-shift coverage is needed.
- Participate and/or lead Quality Investigations of manufacturing
incidents and perform Root cause analysis
- Oversee batches on manufacturing floor as part of Root cause
analysis or product development initiatives
- Implement quality systems such as Quality management review
process, GEMBA walks, Internal Audits, documentation processes,
plant hygiene, training
- Perform testing and data analysis to implement continuous
- Perform Internal Audits on floor and participate in Gemba
- Assist quality manager with day-to-day quality activities such
as batch ticket review or SAP data entry
- Report quality incidents into Intelex software or Deviation
requests into SAP software system.
- Track and Report key quality KPI's
- Perform training activities to support quality functions as
- Lead independent projects to optimize lab efficiencies or other
- Collaborate with Manufacturing team, Product Development teams,
and Corporate quality team to resolve quality issues and ensure
quality product is released in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as required
Required Knowledge & Desired Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering related
- Minimum 1 year working in a quality control lab or quality
assurance function of a manufacturing plant such as chemicals,
- Knowledge and experience with quality systems and statistical
- Ability to work in a team environment and the willingness to be
cross-functional and flexible to change duties.
- Willingness to cover an offshift when vacations and personal
times within the lab arise. Potential to cover 2nd or 3rd shift
with advance notice.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
- Excellent computer skills for data analysis, presentations
utilizing Microsoft office suite
- Good organizational and record keeping skills
- Ability to work safely and follow company procedures. Ability
to wear appropriate personal protective equipment when required
such as hard hats, safety glasses, respirator.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Benjamin Moore, we believe diversity of culture, talent, and
varying perspectives is key to a collaborative, innovative, and
successful business. We are committed to driving change within our
organization through purposeful Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
(DE&I) efforts, while also focusing on our customers and
communities in which we serve. Our DE&I efforts allow each of
us to authentically live our corporate values of Openness,
Integrity, Community, Excellence and Safety. Our Social Impact
programming of strategic local and national partnerships, in-kind
donations, volunteerism, and more expands our ability to make a
difference in the lives of all of our stakeholders. We hope you
will join us and become an advocate for diversity and inclusion
here at Benjamin Moore.
At Benjamin Moore & Co, we don't just accept difference - we
celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive because it benefits our
employees, our products, and our community. We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on
the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. Benjamin Moore is proud to be an equal opportunity
Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
Benjamin Moore provides Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
to support eligible active employees who graduated from an
accredited post-secondary educational institution. The Repayment
Program is intended to contribute to reducing employee's student
loans. The Company follows all rules and regulations concerning the
taxability of student loan repayments provided under applicable
Click here to see how you can paint your future!
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of
Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the
world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years
we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and
home decor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich
and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that
our associates are the driving force behind our success, and we
strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity
and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look
for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class
services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using
the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand
experiences for our customers and retail network.
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our
number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working
conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in
measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19
pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we've
modified facilities and work schedules to support social
distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization
protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to
all employees-including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring
the well-being of our team members is a top priority.
Keywords: Benjamin Moore & Co, Worcester , Quality Engineer, Other , Milford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!