Company: The Learning Experience Milford
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At The Learning Experience, our Assistant Teachers influence the
growth and development of children. They create an environment of
collaboration and community, encouraging everyone to thrive.
In addition to a rewarding and bright career in childcare we offer
a competitive compensation package included these benefits:
*Sign On Bonus, Employee Childcare Discount, 401K Plans, Health
Benefits, Paid Time Off, Full Time Opportunities*
* Partner with and learn from the teachers in your classroom to
create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for children to learn,
play and grow
* Use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of
* Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum -, working with
Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is
consistent with the unique needs of each child.
* Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and
* Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children's
latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues,
including mobile apps and personal discussions.
* Support your center's success, partnering with center staff and
leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
* Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a
dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
* High School Diploma/ GED required
* ECE coursework preferred
* Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The Learning Experience Milford, Worcester , Teacher Assistant, Other , Milford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!