Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for capable hard-working people to work
Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday or Sunday. All shifts will be
from 1pm-930pm. Ability to cover other employees time off strongly
Shift availability: Wednesday through Sunday
Second shift: 1 to 9:30 pm
Schedule: Up to Five (5) shifts per week. 28-40 hours per week.
Part-time also available.
In this role you will work to provide a genuine experience to
customers with professionalism, poise, and patience. A passion for
cannabis coupled with a strong adherence to protocol and compliance
are a must for this role.
The Driver will work to deliver items to clients or businesses in a
safe, timely manner. This person will be responsible for reviewing
orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are
complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Load the delivery van at the beginning of the day for
deliveries that will happen throughout the day
- Interpret and execute state laws and regulations required when
delivering medical cannabis
- Working knowledge of vehicle maintenance and ability to
complete routine maintenance tasks (changing tires, check and add
- Manage documents associated with medical cannabis delivery,
ensuring that proper documents are kept and manifests are returned
completed and ready for filing
- Maintaining positive professional relationships with dispensary
- Timely and effective communication when issues arise while
- Other duties as assigned
Salary$18 - $18 USD per hourRequired Skills
- Must be 21 years or older and pass any and all required
- Must have a clean motor vehicle driving record (minor
violations may be considered)
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Ability to communicate professionally in person to effectively
explain all variations of cannabis products to guests, if
- Basic math skills with the ability to handle cash
- Must be able to sit and drive for extended periods of time
while maintaining focus.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to
50 lbs (100 lbs with assistance) AND must be able to do so with
extreme care and caution when working with product.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs
- Professional knowledge and working experience of cannabis
products from a regulated retail or medical distribution center
- Computer skills working within a POS system as well as cash
register and payment processingAbout KindRunKindRun is a Social
Equity, Veteran-owned and female-led business offering residential
cannabis delivery in Massachusetts. Ordering from KindRun is a true
e-commerce experience: our clients browse and order products,
schedule delivery and pay online, so receiving the order at home
requires just a quick ID check and signature.
We offer secure, compliant, digital "pay now" or "pay later"
payment options from KindTap which means KindRun is a 100% cashless
operation. A cashless business means lower cost and increased
safety for our clients and business. We carefullycurate our menu to
offer a full range of products, featuring diverse and independent
brands from the thriving Massachusetts market - and we're always
open to requests!
KindRun's mission is to provide convenient and seamless home
delivery of cannabis products to clients across Massachusetts from
a high-quality e-commerce platform. As a Social Equity,
Veteran-owned and female-led business, we support a diverse and
accessible cannabis market, and seek to normalize the responsible
use of cannabis by adults.
- Health and Dental Insurance (Full time only)
- Product samples and employee discount
After 90 days:
Equal opportunity employerKindRun is an equal opportunity employer.
The KindRun team represents the diverse communities we serve by
hiring inclusively and building relationships that promote equality
and humanity. More unique perspectives means more creative
solutions to the challenges we face. As a cannabis company, KindRun
believes it is our responsibility to repair the social harms caused
by the prohibition of cannabis, and to build a more-perfect
Keywords: KindRun, Worcester , Transport Specialist, Other , Auburn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!