Medical Assistant/Front Desk
Company: John G. Stagias MD PC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for Medical assistant/ Medical secretary who's
main job will be Medical secretary and fill in as Medical assistant
along with answering and returning phone calls, obtain insurance
referrals, and make appointments. You should have good verbal and
writing skills, as well as a friendly personality. You need to be
able to work independently, deal with stressful situations in a
diplomatic way, have good time management skills and be able to
multitask effectively. Ultimately, your goal is to ensure that our
patients have a pleasant experience.
* Check in and check out our patients in a friendly and efficient
* Maintain cleanliness of the reception area at all times.
* Answer and return phone calls.
* Schedule appointments.
* Obtain referrals from primary care physicians.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Sturbridge, MA 01566: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Required)
* Medical terminology: 1 year (Required)
* Medical assistant: 1 year (Required)
* English (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: John G. Stagias MD PC, Worcester , Medical Assistant/Front Desk, Other , Sturbridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!