Automotive Full-Time Lot Attendant
Company: Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn -is looking for a full-time Lot
Attendant to join its award-winning team! The Lot Attendant will
assist the Service and Sales Departments by guiding and directing
guests and their vehicles to appropriate locations while also
moving dealer inventory to designated spots and keeping a clean
We have been voted by -The Boston Globe -as a Top Place to Work in
MA for the past 12 years in a row!
We are looking for full-time employees for this position!
Essential Responsibilities -(include but are not limited
- Greet guests entering the Service Drive
- Promote smooth, efficient vehicle flow in the Service Drive and
- Assist with parking and the organization of guest and
- Direct guests to appropriate personnel as needed
- Utilize shuttle vehicle to transport guests to various
locations as requested
- Assist the Service and Sales Departments with other duties and
tasks as assigned by management.
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly
- Parking vehicles in designated spots
Benefits for full-time employees:
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401k -with company match
- Vacation, sick time and PTO
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts, and
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-pressure
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team
- Exhibit a neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and speak proper
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Have excellent Customer Service skills.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours
- Must be able to work during all weather conditions
- Must be able to clean cars off during snowstorms
Keywords: Herb Chambers Toyota of Auburn, Worcester , Automotive Full-Time Lot Attendant, Other , Northbridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!