Company: Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
-Mechanical EngineerWhy This is a Great OpportunityThis position
is ideal for a -hands-on Mechanical Engineer with a desire to
expand -their skill. As an integral member of this team, you will
design and build complex, multi-faceted systems to test various
materials. The successful Mechanical Engineer will be comfortable
in a manufacturing environment, have an eye for precision and
detail, and have experience designing complex systems. Why We Are a
Great Place to WorkMatec Instrument Companies, Inc. specializes in
designing, developing, and manufacturing ultrasonic imaging and
nondestructive testing systems. Used by some of the world's most
well-known aerospace, military, railroad, and metals companies,
Matec has experienced steady and profitable growth and is
positioned for 2023 to be another excellent year! -Mechanical
Engineer: Your Responsibilities
- Create detailed machine assembly drawings.
- Component design using SolidWorks design software
- Ensure that equipment meets all functional specifications.
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to
help improve safety, reliability, and throughput.
- Interface with customers to produce a successful and positive
- Develop project specifications, and test and evaluate designs
to ensure the product can be made reliably and perform consistently
in the specified environment.
- Recommends modifications following prototype test results.
- Consistently considers the implications of costs, safety, and
- BSME degree and a minimum of 3 years' -experience in
- Proficient in 3D CAD design software: SolidWorks required.
- Working knowledge of machine tools and manufacturing
- Experience with the design of complex machines and/or linear
motion systems is preferred.
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Ability to work independently
- Occasional travel is required to client/customer sites
- You must be authorized to work in the United States for any
employerThe Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance w/HSA - -
- Safe Harbor 401k -
- Flexible Spending
- 10 Holiday's
- PTO - vacation/sick/personal
- STD & LTD Insurance
- Tuition Assistance -***Don't forget to check the consent to be
texted box!***PM21Powered by JazzHRPI201907110
Keywords: Matec Instrument Companies, Inc., Worcester , Mechanical Engineer, Other , Northborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!