Residential Counselor - Alsada Program (Worcester, MA.)
Company: Open Sky Community Services
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description and Responsibilities
Residential Counselors and Awake Overnight Counselors support
individuals to live as independently as possible, while providing
evidence-based treatment and care, within a group living
environment. Counselors act as strong advocates for individuals
served and understand the importance of community integration.
In addition, Counselors will:
* Assist in developing individualized, person-centered treatment
plans and play a lead role in the daily implementation plans.
* Implement all procedures that ensure the health, safety, and
well-being of individuals and general cleanliness and safety of the
* Assist individuals to access and/or provide transportation.
* Review and complete all required documentation.
* High School Diploma or equivalent. Alternative
education/experience in lieu of formal education will be
* Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record.
* Reliability, willingness to learn, and being open to new
At Open Sky Community Services, we open our doors, hearts, and
minds to the belief that every individual, regardless of perceived
limitations, deserves the chance to live a productive and
Open Sky is on an anti-racist journey, committed to learning,
living, and breathing inclusion, opportunity, diversity, racial
equity and justice for ALL.
At Open Sky, you'll join over 1,100 compassionate and highly
trained professionals who put innovative, evidence-based practices
to work in ways that positively impact our communities across
Central Massachusetts and beyond.
As a trauma-informed organization, Open Sky strives for
transparency and sensitivity to the experiences of those we
interact with. Self-care is encouraged, and we are committed to
providing a positive work culture that is focused on continuous
learning and the value of diverse perspectives.
Open Sky is proud to be an industry leader in pay and benefits.
Open the Door to Possibility, and begin your career with Open Sky
Benefits of Working for Open Sky Include:
* Excellent Supervision (Individual and Group), Professional
Development, and Training Opportunities
* Generous paid time off plan you start with 29 days (almost 6
weeks!) in your first year, including 12 paid holidays. Increases
to 32 days in your 2nd year, and the current maximum is 43 days
(OVER 8 WEEKS!)
* We pay for your higher education! Ask about our Tuition
Reimbursement Program, and reimbursement for a variety of Human
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Prescription Plan
* 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
* Life Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
* Eligible employer for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness
* And more!
Open Sky celebrates diversity and is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state
employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered
for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin,
religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or disabled
Keywords: Open Sky Community Services, Worcester , Residential Counselor - Alsada Program (Worcester, MA.), Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!