Truck Washer - Service Attendant - Worcester
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division is seeking a responsible,
dedicated person to join our team as a Full Time Truck
Washer/Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). This position pays $17 /
hour and is located at 126 SW Cutoff Worcester, MA 01604.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 4:30pm
Full-time employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package
- Full-time employees are offered a comprehensive benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holiday time
- Direct deposit
- 401k retirement investment plan with company match and profit
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on renting vehicles
- Discounts on purchasing vehicles through Enterprise Car
Our Truck Rental Division provides transportation solutions within
the truck rental industry. Our goal is to provide high service
levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The Truck Washer/VSA will
be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light
maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle
windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off
the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and
miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions
and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids,
replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than
two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record
in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on
driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now
or in the future.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be
qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be
required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate,
or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical
examination. No moonlighting is allowed (no other paid employment
Keywords: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Worcester , Truck Washer - Service Attendant - Worcester, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!