2023 Summer Teller Program
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We have a Unique opportunity to join our team as a full-time Summer
Teller. We are a group of talented, professional individuals
passionate about supporting our customers and co-workers. We're
looking for someone who thrives in a position where delivering
exceptional customer service is expected, who gets excited about
learning new things, and who wants to work in an environment where
no two days will ever be the same. If exploring a career in retail
banking is what you have been looking for – then come join us!
The Summer Teller program at UniBank is a full-time, paid program
designed to complement and enhance academic studies through
participation in different assignments and professional
responsibilities. As a summer teller, you will work collaboratively
as part of a team within a specific group of branches. You will
work alongside a mentor and be responsible for meaningful
contributions to help us achieve our business goals.
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Work Experience:
- You must be a recent high-school graduate or current student
who received academic credit at an accredited college or university
during the spring 2023 semester with a GPA of 3.0 or
- Rising freshman or sophomore preferred.
- We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated leadership,
creativity and curiosity skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and present potential solutions when
- A willingness to learn and accept constructive
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized and be proactive at all
- Solid verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to remain professional at all times.
- Have an active interest in the Banking Industry.
- Available to work a full-time schedule.
NOTE: This position overview is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Summer Tellers may perform other related duties as negotiated to
meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To Be Considered
- Apply to the job posting via ADP ( ) and attach your
- Tell us what Community means to you in a short paragraph. Have
fun with it and be sure to attach it to your on-line
Applications will be received until March 31, 2023
Final decisions will be made by April 15, 2023
Offers must be accepted by May 5, 2023
Program will begin on Monday, June 12th
This position is not subject to SAFE Act Registration Requirements.
Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all applicants for
employment who will be engaged in residential loan mortgage
originations (as defined by the SAFE Act) must register with the
federal registry system and maintain a status in good standing
under the SAFE Act requirements
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an
individual with a disability.
Participant in e-verify
Keywords: UniBank, Worcester , 2023 Summer Teller Program, Other , Whitinsville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!