Academic Year Tutor
Company: Seven Hills Foundation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
YOU, Inc - Bruce Wells Scholars Upward Bound Program is looking
for Dynamic Academic Year Tutors in Science, English, Math, Spanish
and French to tutor students at the Clark University campus!
- English, Spanish, French, Science, Math Tutors
- Provide evening tutoring on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 3pm -
- Assess student progress.
- Reliable and committed to helping the UB students succeed.
- Act as an advocate/ program representative in your
- Provide remedial instruction (one-on-one) on an as-needed
- Outreach to students
- Meet with Education Coordinator and/or Program Director about
student progress and tutoring best practicesProgram runs October
2021 - May 2022.All classes will be held in the Jonas Clark
Building on the campus of Clark University.
- Must be a college Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must submit a letter of interest and 3 professional letters of
recommendation.**COVID Vaccination is required for this
position.ID: 24104 Schedule: Wednesday & Thursday 3pm - 5:30pm
External Company Name: Seven Hills Foundation External Company URL:
www.sevenhills.org Street: 321 Burncoat St
Keywords: Seven Hills Foundation, Worcester , Academic Year Tutor, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!