Dietary Aide (part time)
Company: Bear Mountain at Worcester
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Bear Mountain at Worcester - Job Description includes:
- The Dietary Aide assists the Cook in the preparation and
service of meals.
- Places prepared food on plates/trays in accordance with tray
tickets in line with other established policies and procedures,
and, as may be directed by the Food Services established policies
and procedures, and as may be directed by the Food
- Prepares and delivers food and trays, washes dishes and cleans
and sanitizes kitchen according to health standards.
- The Dietary Aide must be detail-oriented, well groomed, act
professionally and must be a team player who works well with
- Ability to read, speak and understand English, follow
directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques,
food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Every other weekend
Keywords: Bear Mountain at Worcester, Worcester , Dietary Aide (part time), Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...