Senior EDI Specialist - Remote/Hybrid (Northeast Territory)
Posted on: September 16, 2023
The Senior EDI Specialist provides onsite technical support for
the implementation of EHR before, during and after implementation.
This is a remote role that requires one to be in the field,
specifically in our Northeast territory. Configure software to meet
client needs. Serve as a liaison between clients, sales, internal
IT and third party vendors. Installs PC hardware to support
business continuity and enhance lab operation efficiency. Test the
software against performance specifications. Maintain systems and
serve as a consultant for all systems implementation. Provide
training to appropriate staff. Interact with the clients as needed
to rectify problems that occur during the deployment and
maintenance process.Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Liaison between the client and internal/external IT resources
for the implementation and support of the EDI workflows.
- Build and cultivate strong working relationships with the
clients in order to gain their support and solidify their continued
- Collaborate with various functional groups including sales, lab
operations, senior leadership and third party vendors to provide
client issue resolutions in a timely manner.
- Build strategic partnerships with the sales team to ensure we
are accurately addressing the client needs, building trust with the
client, and delivering exceptional and timely results.
- Use EMR knowledge to overcome implementation challenges to
ensure a smooth roll out and avoid any potential delays.
- Perform analysis of client ordering patterns to offer
electronic recommendations in order to improve efficiencies and
- Responsible for communication between the client, internal
sales/IT and third party vendors to ensure successful
- Provide initial and on-going training for various EMR systems
to ensure proper utilization and client satisfaction.
- Install and maintain PC hardware to ensure business continuity
and enhance the efficiency of the lab operations.
- Perform triage and any necessary troubleshooting for client EDI
issues to ensure an expedites resolution.
- Provide recommendations based on their expertise and escalate
to other functional areas when necessary.
- Maintain accurate and complete daily logs for client visits and
- Schedule daily appointments based on client prioritization and
- Associate''s degree preferably in Information Technology, HIM
or health care related field
- Bachelor''s degree in HIM or Information Technology is
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a IT or Healthcare related
- Prior experience in a laboratory environment is strongly
- IT Certifications are a plus; A+, MCSA, Networking +-
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Access, Teams)-
- Experience working with different EMR vendors and/or Labs on
- Ability to influence decision makers in various departments and
levels of leadership
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously under
- Must have a Valid Driver''s License and a clean driving
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
- Ability to work variable hours and schedulesBenefits: All job
offers will be--based on a candidate's skills and prior relevant
experience, applicable--degrees/certifications,--as well as
internal equity and market data.--Regular, full-time or part-time
employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for
comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life,
STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off
(FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus where applicable.-- For more
detailed information, please--.--Labcorp is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer:As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for
diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate
harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment
decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications
of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race,
religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or
other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal
appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to
apply.For more information about how we collect and store your
personal data, please see our--.--
Keywords: LabCorp, Worcester , Senior EDI Specialist - Remote/Hybrid (Northeast Territory), Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!