Clinician - Early Childhood Services (Worcester)
Company: You, Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2018
We are currently searching for a Full-Time, Early Childhood Services Clinician in our Early Childhood Services located in Worcester Area.
The Early Childhood Services program at the Y.O.U., Inc. Outpatient Counseling Center is a unique program designed to reduce suspensions and expulsions from early learning centers, promote social-emotional wellness among young children in early learning centers, help parents enhance their understanding and support of their young child's social, emotional, and mental health needs, and provide professional development and consultation support to teachers and administrators in early learning centers. As a part of the Y.O.U. Inc.'s Outpatient Counseling Center, the Early Childhood Services program is dedicated to evidence-based, trauma-informed clinical care. We are committed to providing excellent training opportunities for staff to ensure we deliver the highest quality and most effective treatment to the youth we serve. We are seeking clinicians dedicated to learning and growing their careers in the area of trauma informed care for children and families.
- Provide Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation to contracted early learning centers, at the level of both classroom consultation and child- focused consultation;
- Provide embedded consultation services at assigned preschool sites to support teachers and staff in building their capacity to meet the needs of all children/families in the learning environment;
- Provide quality clinical care that is trauma informed to youth and families through individual, family and/or group therapy modalities in an outpatient community mental health setting;
- Maintain clinical documentation according to agency and governing body's standards;
- Reach a predetermined productivity expectation on a regular basis (clinician is responsible for monitoring productivity ratio);
- Attend required meetings and training: supervision, clinic team, program staff meetings, training, training for evidenced based practices in treatment of childhood trauma, opportunities for professional growth, and other staff meetings as determined; and
- Work as a team member both within the agency as well as within the larger social service system that interfaces with the community mental health center.
- MSW or MA/MS in related field and related clinical experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and families required.
- LCSW, LICSW/LMHC/LMFT or Ph.D./Psy.D.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidates must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Bilingual and/or bi-cultural background and/or skills preferred.
- Previous training in The Pyramid Model, Second Step preferred.
- Previous training in TFCBT, CPP, ARC, or comparable evidence-based trauma treatment for young children preferred.
- Massachusetts Child & Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) Certification required.
Keywords: You, Inc., Worcester , Clinician - Early Childhood Services (Worcester), Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!