Senior Residential Counselor (2nd Shift) - Village STARR Adolescent Program (Worcester)
Company: You, Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2018
We are currently looking for a talented and energetic Senior Residential Counselor to work at our Village STARR Adolescent Program!
- Senior CC is responsible for participating in a residential treatment team, in providing quality clinical and residential services within the therapeutic milieu.
- Also responsible for supervising and monitoring clients, as well as providing crisis management.
- Responsible for supervising shift 1 day a week, providing supervision to several per-diem staff, and functions as a part of management team.
- BA/BS in psychology, social services, human services, or related field is preferred.
- AA/AS in psychology, social services, human services, or related field is preferred.
- High school diploma or HiSET required.
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidate must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- One year of experience in residential setting with children and/or adolescents preferably.
- Supervisory experience in a residential setting.
Keywords: You, Inc., Worcester, Senior Residential Counselor (2nd Shift) - Village STARR Adolescent Program (Worcester), Other, Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!