ACCS Outreach Counselor - Worcester
Company: The Bridge of Central Mass
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Job ID 2018-3593Job Location Worcester, Massachusetts, United StatesCategory Supported Living / Case ManagementStarting Salary USD $15.38/Hr.Type Regular Full-TimeOverview
Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) are comprehensive, clinically focused services provided by a multi-disciplinary team that provides services to adults with mental health needs. Our agency is currently seeking qualified candidates in the areas listed below: ACCS Outreach Counselors in Worcester
1. Cultivate mutually respectful partnerships, set appropriate limits, and maintain a helping role with Persons served and family members.
2. Demonstrate respect for all Persons regardless of ability status, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or ethnicity.
3. Provide Service Coordination for an assigned group of Persons.
4. Assist the Team Leader in collaborating with Persons served and integrated team members to complete all Assessments and Treatment Plans according to prescribed timelines.
5. Deliver interventions identified on the Treatment Plan with supervision from licensed clinical staff.
6. Implement activities that create opportunities for the development of valued roles and personal relationships in the community.
7. Provide side-by-side support and coaching to help Persons socialize.
8. Conduct both 1:1 and group activities geared toward increasing Persons' readiness to engage in rehabilitation.
9. Act as a liaison between Persons served, community agencies, and families to coordinate treatment, including: employment and education entities, Care Coordination entities, Emergency Service Providers, and outpatient clinics.
10. Assist Persons to perform daily routines, including personal hygiene and grooming tasks, household activities, cleaning and laundry.
11. Implement all procedures that ensure the health, safety, and well-being of Persons served, including assisting and supporting Persons to have and effectively use Primary Care, dentists, and other medical specialists as needed.
12. Ensure Persons have adequate financial support through assisting with finding gainful employment or applying for entitlements.
13. Teach money management skills and assist Persons in accessing financial services.
14. Implement all prescribed medical and medication protocols in accordance with agency and MAP policies.
15. Implement all procedures that ensure the physical safety and cleanliness of the program and Persons' apartments.
16. Assist people to access reliable transportation, and/or provide, all needed transportation.
17. Participate in the development and accomplishment of the goals and objectives of the program.
18. Intervene during a crisis, following established program and Agency procedures.
19. Document Persons' progress to maintain a permanent record of activity and treatment.
20. Communicate all pertinent information to all stakeholders.
21. Attend and participate in all trainings, supervision, and other meetings as assigned.
22. Acquire and maintain all required certifications.
23. Participate in the On-Call rotation.
24. Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Bachelor's degree preferred and/or experience as Direct Care staff. High School degree, GED, HiSet or equivalent and valid driver's license required.
Keywords: The Bridge of Central Mass, Worcester , ACCS Outreach Counselor - Worcester, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!