ACCS Outreach Counselor - Worcester
Company: The Bridge of Central Mass
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Job ID 2Job Location Worcester, Massachusetts, United
StatesCategory Supported Living / Case ManagementStarting Salary
USD $15.38/Hr.Type Regular Full-TimeOverview
Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) are comprehensive,
clinically focused services provided by a multi-disciplinary team
that provides services to adults with mental health needs. Our
agency is currently seeking qualified candidates in the areas
listed below: ACCS Outreach Counselors in Worcester
1. Cultivate mutually respectful partnerships, set appropriate
limits, and maintain a helping role with Persons served and family
2. Demonstrate respect for all Persons regardless of ability
status, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or
3. Provide Service Coordination for an assigned group of
4. Assist the Team Leader in collaborating with Persons served and
integrated team members to complete all Assessments and Treatment
Plans according to prescribed timelines.
5. Deliver interventions identified on the Treatment Plan with
supervision from licensed clinical staff.
6. Implement activities that create opportunities for the
development of valued roles and personal relationships in the
7. Provide side-by-side support and coaching to help Persons
8. Conduct both 1:1 and group activities geared toward increasing
Persons' readiness to engage in rehabilitation.
9. Act as a liaison between Persons served, community agencies, and
families to coordinate treatment, including: employment and
education entities, Care Coordination entities, Emergency Service
Providers, and outpatient clinics.
10. Assist Persons to perform daily routines, including personal
hygiene and grooming tasks, household activities, cleaning and
11. Implement all procedures that ensure the health, safety, and
well-being of Persons served, including assisting and supporting
Persons to have and effectively use Primary Care, dentists, and
other medical specialists as needed.
12. Ensure Persons have adequate financial support through
assisting with finding gainful employment or applying for
13. Teach money management skills and assist Persons in accessing
14. Implement all prescribed medical and medication protocols in
accordance with agency and MAP policies.
15. Implement all procedures that ensure the physical safety and
cleanliness of the program and Persons' apartments.
16. Assist people to access reliable transportation, and/or
provide, all needed transportation.
17. Participate in the development and accomplishment of the goals
and objectives of the program.
18. Intervene during a crisis, following established program and
19. Document Persons' progress to maintain a permanent record of
activity and treatment.
20. Communicate all pertinent information to all stakeholders.
21. Attend and participate in all trainings, supervision, and other
meetings as assigned.
22. Acquire and maintain all required certifications.
23. Participate in the On-Call rotation.
24. Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Bachelor's degree preferred and/or experience as Direct Care staff.
High School degree, GED, HiSet or equivalent and valid driver's
Keywords: The Bridge of Central Mass, Worcester , ACCS Outreach Counselor - Worcester, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!