Senior Project Engineer - WW
Company: Weston&Sampson, Inc
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Overview Your world is always changing, and so are we. Weston
&?Sampson offers interdisciplinary design, engineering, and
environmental services that make the world a better place.
Innovative and reliable, we've worked to improve the communities
where you live, WORK, and play for more than a century. Come join
us as we grow. Weston & Sampson is an employee-owned, mid-size
company with public and private clients throughout the eastern
United States. With over 550 professionals and counting, we are
experiencing rapid growth and are excited about our upcoming move
to a new corporate headquarters located along Route 128 in Reading,
Massachusetts. Looking for talented staff to join our team, Weston
& Sampson encourages professional growth and achievement; offers a
comfortable, collaborative working environment; and provides
training, resources, and state-of-the-art tools/equipment to
promote success. In addition to a welcoming, inclusive corporate
culture, Weston & Sampson offers competitive salaries and a
generous benefits package, including health/dental/vision, paid
holidays and vacation, 401K plan with employer match, and an
Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP). Weston & Sampson is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. If interested, please submit resume
through our career portal on our website: Responsibilities We are
currently seeking a highly motivated qualified candidate with a
minimum of 6 years of professional experience for our Wastewater
Division in our Worcester, Massachusetts office. This individual
will be responsible for providing support to our office staff to
help meet client deliverables, reporting to and directly assisting
the Project Manager and other team members. The individual will be
expected to be flexible in terms of handling multiple assignments,
working directly with clients, and performing design work that
includes both office and field activities, as well as participating
in company sponsored training programs, seminars, and conferences
as may be necessary. Our Senior Project Engineers:
- Provide a high level of support to our project teams to perform
engineering studies and designs using recognized industry standards
and regulatory-compliant approaches.
- Lead our project teams to perform field evaluation and
assessment of existing facilities and features.
- Support the process of public bidding, contract execution, and
construction administration for our projects.
- Supervise, train, and mentor junior engineering staff.
- Pursue new work opportunities through established client
relationships and market sector awareness.
- Participate in competitive pursuits, including proposal
development and interviews / presentations.
- Participate in professional organizations and technical
- Collaborate and build strong working relationships with
internal multi-disciplinary teams Qualifications
- Bachelor?s degree in Civil/Environmental engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years of related civil engineering and production
support experience and PE licensure or a minimum of 12 years of
- Preferred work experience will include
AutoCAD/MicroStation/REVIT drafting, site design, stormwater design
and modeling, hydrology calculations, field work, plan production,
and quantity calculations.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Some travel is required, must have a valid driver?s
Keywords: Weston&Sampson, Inc, Worcester , Senior Project Engineer - WW, Other , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!