Part Time Teller
Company: Community & Teachers FCU
Location: East Providence
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Community & Teachers F.C.U. Part time 20+ hours per week.
Call Joan or Lori at 401-438-7788 or send resume to;
Job Duties and Tasks Teller:
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of
shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers,
calculators, or adding machines.
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures
are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that
accounts have sufficient funds.3) Receive checks and cash for
deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information
such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving
payments and the legality of the documents.
- Enter customers' transactions into computers in order to record
transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using
currency-counting machine, in order to prepare them for deposit or
shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not
- Prepare and verify cashier's checks.\
- Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers
according to denomination.
- Process transactions such as term deposits, retirement savings
plan contributions, automated teller transactions, night deposits,
and mail deposits.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin,
religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation,
sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance
with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to
Keywords: Community & Teachers FCU, Worcester , Part Time Teller, Other , East Providence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!