IT Associate Data Analyst
Company: The Hanover Insurance Group
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Monday, November 25, 2019
Our Personal Lines Operations department is seeking a Technical
Analyst to join our growing team in our Worcester office.
This person will communicate with customers, IT and key
stakeholders on the status of automations (issues and required
maintenance) as well as the productivity of the digital workforce.
Provide triage support in the event of automation failures.Learn to
build small to medium
This is a full-time, exempt role.
- With oversight by leadership, provides support to complex
business/technical processes and tools for multiple products,
requiring the use of technical solutions across multiple
departments or lines of business.
- Learn to build small to medium RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
projects using Automation Anywhere.
- Serve as a team member on projects of large scope and moderate
to high complexity. Able to work independently with guidance and
direction as appropriate.
- Develop data and reports for field external and internal
customers to clearly articulate value and meet customer
- Interact directly with end users to provide data and
- Provide timely and accurate analytical support to team
supported, ensures results are validated to and ensure accuracy in
- Summarize information and effectively communicate analyses in
writing and verbally to internal partners across multiple business
- Participate in the development of innovative solutions by
approaching problems with curiosity and open-mindedness, using
existing information to its fullest potential
- Participate in the development of new tools and process
enhancements to enable new capabilities and solutions to drive
- Participating in the development of prototypes for various
reporting, system and tools.
- Develop code, tests, debugs and document working data and
analytics systems to demonstrate the business value.
- May apply proven data management techniques, application
development methodologies and other technologies to produce
comprehensive prototype and production solutions.
- 0- 3 years of related analytical or technical experience
- Solid knowledge of SQL; able to work with, integrate and
evaluate large and complex data sets
- Intermediate knowledge in Visual Studio and Access. Ability to
build and/or maintain multi-user applications
- A business, Management Information Systems or Computer Science
related degree and a genuine interest in technology
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
"The Hanover values diversity in the workplace and among our
customers. The company provides equal opportunity for employment
promotion to all qualified employees and applicants on the basis of
training, education, and ability to do the available work without
race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status,
information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, The Hanover Insurance Group is committed to
providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of
discrimination and harassment
based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry,
orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran
genetic information or any other status protected by law."
As an equal opportunity employer, Hanover does not
discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If
require a reasonable accommodation, as a candidate for employment,
inform The Hanover Talent Acquisition office.
Keywords: The Hanover Insurance Group, Worcester , IT Associate Data Analyst, Professions , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!