Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Tractor Supply
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Dedicated truck drivers on Schneider's Tractor Supply account make
an average of $63,450 to $77,550* each year and get home every
other week while hauling freight for one of America's largest
operator of rural lifestyle retail stores. As a Dedicated driver,
you will perform live unloads at customer stores and average 1,400
miles each week. Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $63,450 to $77,550* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $82,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter.
- Home every other week.
- 1,400 average miles per week within CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA
- Dry van trailers, 1-3 stop-offs per load, live unloads at
customer locations, no hand unloads.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Worcester, MA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Night/early morning driving is required. Still need a CDL or
more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at , and
we can talk you through it. Additional Dedicated truck driver job
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for
- Paid based on a daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more - see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Dedicated
- Consistency - Hauling freight for one customer means you have
both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider's Carlisle Facility and
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving. Want even more
information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize our
advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit . Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000
Keywords: Schneider, Worcester , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Tractor Supply, Professions , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!