Posted on: January 15, 2022
* Completes work assignments and priorities
* Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of
ethics and integrity
* Ensures efficiency of freight processing
* Ensures freight quality and integrity
* Maintains a safe work area
* Manages freight
* Performs duties as assigned
About Sam's Club
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing
need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since
then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, opening more than 600 clubs in
the U.S. and 100 clubs internationally. By offering affordable,
wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving
simple for families and small business owners.
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average
club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general
merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a
pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and
Sam's Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe
we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the
communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique
styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being
inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for
you & dependents
* Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
* Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life
insurance and more
* Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live
Better U program
* Parental Leave
* Pay during military service
* Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental
* Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work
because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on
your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program
terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 20-30 minutes to complete your application for
the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to
apply as our system saves some of your application information.
Please note that some positions require the completion of
assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those
would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please
make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart
processes application information using an applicant tracking
system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to
authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high
security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open
* Internet Explorer 8.0+
* Firefox 4.0+
* Safari 4.0+
* Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs
Keywords: Wal-Mart, Worcester , Freight Handler, Professions , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!