Company: Eastridge Workforce Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials,
- Collaborates and communicates with other departments within the
company as well as freight carriers/providers involved in the
shipment and receipt of products.
- Ensures that the material required to ship has been picked and
- Ensures that all shipping documentation pertinent to the ship
to destination is included with the shipment.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Oversees and participates when necessary in the
loading/unloading of trucks and deliveries.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving
- Responsible and participate in performing physical and
administrative tasks involved in the handling, shipping, receiving,
and storage of inventory assets of the company.
- Accurate counting and verifying received material as well as
material that is shipping.
- Resolves discrepancies with regards to invoices, packing slips,
receiving, and shipping reports. -
- Calculates totals and extends weights, volumes; enters or scans
appropriate data into system. -
- Prepares required shipping labels, addresses, documents, and
certifications in our MRP system (E10) as well as utilizing
Microsoft Word and Excel. -
- Maintain accurate records of received goods and rejecting
unsatisfactory items when necessary.
- Perform all warehouse functions necessary at auxiliary
- Performs clerical functions involving issuing of work orders,
- Support the Warehouse Management with training new
- To be the first point of contact for any issues/questions for
their given team and to escalate issues/questions to management
when need be.
- Ability to oversee and delegate work within their given
Keywords: Eastridge Workforce Solutions, Worcester , Shipper/Receiver Lead, Professions , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!