Amazon Grocery Warehouse Team Member
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Amazon Grocery ShopperPay rate: Up to $16Job OverviewYou're on
your way to joining the dedicated Amazon team that makes grocery
shopping a lot easier for our customers. You'll work inside a Whole
Foods Market, preparing customer grocery orders for delivery.Duties
- Some of your duties may include:
- Shop the store for customers using a mobile phone
- Prepare grocery orders for delivery
- Check for order quality
- Use technology like computers, smartphones, manage apps, and
scan bar codes
- Communicate with customers about their orders through the
- You'll also need to be able to:
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand and walk during shifts lasting up to five hours
- Push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shifts with or
without reasonable accommodation
- Go up and down stairs (where applicable)
- Handle a variety of products, including meat and alcohol.What
it's like inside a Whole Foods Market
- Safety. Your safety is important to us, so we provide safe
- Surroundings. You'll be working throughout the grocery store
- Activity. You'll be busy your entire shift as a full-time
- Social interaction. Be ready to engage with Whole Foods
customers - they may need help finding the cereal aisle or have
- Temperature. Grocery stores can be a bit chilly, so dress
- Noise level. Sound levels are minimal, what one would expect in
a grocery store.
- Dress code. Casual with a few rules to follow for safety and
appearance. Comfortable shoes are required.Why You'll Love this
- Stay busy. You and your team are engaged the entire shift.
- Schedule options. You set your own schedule during business
hours: 6AM - 10PM. You set your own schedule during business hours:
4AM - 10PM.
- Shift flexibility. Work when it works for you! With , you can
work as little as four hours per week.
- Training. You'll start with a set schedule for some training to
get you up to speed, then you can start choosing the shifts you'd
like to work via the "A to Z" app on your smartphone.
- Anytime Pay. You can instantly cash out up to 70% of your
earnings immediately after your shift (for select employee groups).
Learn more about .
- New skills. You'll learn how to use the latest Amazon
technology for customer order fulfillment.Why You'll Love
AmazonMany of our jobs come with great benefits - including
healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the future, and
opportunities for career advancement - all in a safe and inclusive
environment that's been ranked among the best workplaces in the
world. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule,
or location, and can include the following:
- Competitive wage paid weekly
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) savings plan
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance ProgramLearn more about Amazon Benefits and
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to
understand and adhere to all job requirements and safety
guidelines.How To Get StartedYou can begin by applying below. If
you need help with your application or to learn more about our
hiring process, you can find support here: .Amazon is committed to
a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national
origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, please visit .
Keywords: Amazon, Worcester , Amazon Grocery Warehouse Team Member, Professions , Northborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!