IT Business Solutions Analyst
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
related discipline or the equivalent technical training with a
minimum of 8 years related experience is required.
Candidates must demonstrate knowledge of IT development and support
processes; initiative; analytical reasoning; customer focus; and
exceptional oral/written communications skills. Candidate must show
strong software development lifecycle experience in requirements
gathering and testing, specifically for agile development.
Experience required with Service now and other ITIL processes
(Service Desk, Change Management, Demand Management), IT Security
and Compliance processes and applications.
We seek a talented Senior IT Business Solutions Analyst to
participate as a liaison with business partners and management,
user groups, and development staff to evaluate and facilitate IT
application and business process changes. Possible assignments
include some or all of the following:
- Leads and facilitates meetings and communications between IT
and an assigned business area, and informs team members of ongoing
discussions with the business;
- Leads or oversees workflow analysis in support of requirements
- Captures, analyzes and documents business and user
- Evaluates business processes, anticipates requirements,
uncovers areas for improvement, and facilitates solution
development and implementation;
- Identifies opportunities to improve current business and IT
processes and acts as a champion for change within their assigned
business area of responsibility; May coach and mentor others in
- Prepares as is/to be diagrams, context diagrams, and swim
lanes/business process diagrams
- Develops Functional Requirements documents and Traceability
- Participates in RFI and RFP process as well as SOWs and Change
Requests where applicable
- Acts as a thought leader to shape and influence the development
of IT roadmaps for an assigned business area;
- Conducts reviews of business processes; leads and works with
less experienced associates in developing functional optimization
strategies and ensures incorporation into strategic roadmaps where
- Develops user stories
- Assists in the preparation of the testing strategy and the
execution of the test plan.
- Supports System Integration and UAT testing.
- Identifies opportunities to improve current processes
- Presents new and existing system application capabilities to
users and "Key Decision Makers".
- Acts as a project coordinator for certain business / IT
- We are working on a project to enhance our existing Service Now
platform. Contract could go 6+ months with the opportunity to
become permanent full-time.
- At least 5 years' experience with analyst responsibilities in
implementing "Service Now" is required.
Keywords: CorTech, Worcester , IT Business Solutions Analyst, Professions , Berlin, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!